The Green Room

Friday, April 29, 2005

Balderdash I say!

I'm all smiles 'cause there are people commenting! yay!
Whats this about 12th marks not counting for admission! It absolutely makes no sense! What's the point of sitting through two years studying for an ISC/CBSE/PU course? I'm telling you, this is heading no where!
For those of you who have no access to that article in The Hindu (which Chirag commented about - page 5), I have dug up the link on the net. CET Nonsense!
Whats your say to all this?
varun

3 Comments:

  • Nay I got nothin to say
    I'm not writin CET
    Enjoy!

    By Blogger ADTC, at Sat Apr 30, 01:23:00 AM GMT+5:30  

  • hey varun

    blogger has cool feature by which u can show the members of this blog on the sidebar, above the links section. i know how 2 do it. u have to edit the template
    -either-
    make me an admin
    i'll make changes to template and let u see the difference
    -or-
    send me the template
    i'll make changes and send you the modified template. u'll have to put the new template u'rself

    thanx for considering

    By Blogger ADTC, at Sat Apr 30, 01:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  

  • it sux...all tht hard work and sloggin..only 2 realise tht u r still nowhere...frustratin!!!!
    i want 2 get in somewhere based on my marks!!!
    hopefully it happens!!!

    By Blogger ranjana, at Sat Apr 30, 10:19:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home