The Green Room

Friday, December 02, 2005

So soon?

I was listening to Virgin Radio the other day (through the net) and there was this advert about shopping for Christmas and I was wondering why they were airing a Christmas advert so soon...It wasn't time for Christmas yet!! Then it hit me..we are the end of the year!! Sheesh...so darned soon...
Last year at this time we had those exams looming over our heads (I cant believe I actually lived through them when I look back..) and now most of us are half way through our first (or in my case the first and last) year of a professional course.
Who knows, if this blog survives through the 'winds of age' very soon we wouldn't be just wishing each other a happy birthday but congratulating each other on a job and all those things that actually make up our life...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home