The Green Room

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WILL MISS U.................

As u all know,Varun will be leaving soon.So I just thought it would be fitting if all of us could say a few words of "FAREWELL" to him,because probably the next time we meet him,he'll be a big-shot music guy!!!...(he he he!!!...just kidding Varun,just part of my corny sense of humour).
But seriously,I will miss u a lot...you are one of the most talented guys I know and I'm sure that talent will take you places...I know your probably sick of hearing me say that to you...but too bad,you got to bear with it!!!!
I will definitely miss all those practice sessions we had and all the fun we had doing them,even if we really did bug you!!!!I really had a lot of fun thanks to you..thank you for bearing with me if I've driven you crazy sometime...which I'm sure I have done!!!
Thanks also for starting this blog as a means of keeping i touch with everyone.......I hope that happens!!!!
I will really miss you a lot,you are a really great guy and a very sweet friend.Hope all your dreams come true,all of us believe in you!!!!!

love,
RJ