The Green Room

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hullo!

Hey all!

I'm having problems visiting the blog. Its giving me IP and DNS errors. Vishnu too has been having these problems from the start. Its only this blog I'm having problems with. I can log in to the dashboard without any problem. I think the problem lies with those hyphens sticking in the name. Could you think of an alternate name for this blog? Minus the hyphens? 'thegreenroom' and 'greenroom' already exists. How about 'thebackdoor'...but I don't know if that is available. Get those gears grinding in your head!

And, congrats everyone! One more stone gone, what's new to carve on? All the best for every single decision and step you take.

Good night!
varun
P.S - I won't be able to enter comments, but I will be able to read them since the comments are mailed to me.

1 Comments:

  • it's not the problem of the hyphens... its just that blogger might be testing new things, resulting in a server shutdown for some time. vishnu is probably having problems with his DNS server.
    try accessing other blogs.
    send a feedback to blogger with details.
    my suggestions (keep the green, its nice)
    (if dots r making u afraid, then see at the end)
    green.room
    the.green.room
    bethanites.in.green.room
    green.room.of.bethanites
    green.room.of.bethany
    (in four above try removing dots between green and room)
    bethanites.in.green
    bethanitesingreenroom
    greenroomofbethanites
    greenroomofbethany
    bethanitesingreen
    PS: read my post "Apache Tomcat Errors" in my blog. its somewhere in the archives.

    By Blogger ADTC, at Thu May 19, 10:45:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home