The Green Room

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Back..

Hey all!!
I AM BACK!!! :)
I have lots and lots to say, but I dont have the time! I'm blogging from a net cafe and i noticed how quickly time flies wen u need it the most!!
So how are you all doing? Mumbai is great, I love it here. College starts on monday....cant wait!
I came online expecting people to be on...but it was just good ol' Hunk Bhai and Abinash.

When I have the time I will go into detail about evrything...

Its raining like crazy here. But it isnt continous rains.....but the problem is I need to keep changing clothes becuase it keeps getting wet and mucky...but its fun. A good expecrience..learning a lot. And my hindi is getting better!! :) I hardly hear english here. Its a "scarce" language!

So I will blog when I have the time, and I dont know how soon that will be..

Take care and enjoy!
varun

2 Comments:

  • hey!!!!...its good 2 hear from u!!!...been missin u,guess u realise the value of a person only when he's not around!!!....have fun and best of luck 4 ur 1st day of college!!!

    By Blogger ranjana, at Sun Jul 03, 06:40:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • Beware of ragging! No, this isnt regular college so there is no ragging. Its not normal college life either. This place is open 24hrs and I can walk into the studios anytime as long as i have a timing booked!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jul 05, 12:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home