The Green Room

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back from the Grave

GREETINGS!!!....Happy New Year!!!
This post has been long overdue,but better late than never.Anyway how was everyone's Christmas and New Year's???...Mine were quite eventful, starting with Abhishek surprising the living daylights out of me when he just landed at my doorstep one fine day totally unannounced!!!..What is up with all the "Singaporeans"???
Anyway it was a pleasant surprise...God knows how much I miss him.Ankit also called to wish me and conveys his wishes to everyone.
I met up with Maseera as well as Nivedita and it is quite safe to say that noone has really changed.It was nice to hear from Varun too...I still keep telling all my friends about how good he is(sorry Varun...hehehe!!!).I heard Vishnu was in town but don't really know much about it.Tanmay visited me when i was sick at home...such a sweetheart!!!
You know,I got my very first blood test done...it was quite exciting!!!
College is fun...Its funny but i realised the other day as I stood cheering with a huge group of people that I have now become a true JOSEPHITE!!!....There is a certain pride that comes with it I guess...but that doesn't mean I've become snooty!!
Anyway,hope you guys have an eventful and exciting year ahead......

1 Comments:

  • "It was nice to hear from Varun too...I still keep telling all my friends about how good he is(sorry Varun...hehehe!!!)"

    You go on like this and I'll be permanently red in the face!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 09, 05:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home