The Green Room

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

From the library..

Hello!
Im blogging from my college library! The comp is not suppossed to be used for personal use...but who's looking???

Actual class starts on thursday. Yesterday we had a short intro talk. I met 4 of my class mates. There are totall 17 in my batch. The 4 i met are aged 22,24,22 and 27. I'm the youngest...

The college is cool is so mumbai! Interesting people and an interesting place...and yes much much better than blore!! The place is totally AC'd and is really lively..all splashed with colours (the college).

It hasnt rained yet today...so its going to be more easy to walk back home (since footpaths dont exist here!). The place im living is 15 mins away (by walk) from the college.

So all is cool (but not the weather!) and I'm desperately waiting for class to start!!

varun
P.S - What you all upto??

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home