The Green Room

Monday, January 09, 2006

Chug-chug...

Hello all!
Yes, I apologise, I haven't really blogged lately. I dunno, so much happening and so much not happening! [whatever that means!]

Right now, I'm in Bombay. I just reached a few hours back. The journey from Bangalore to Bombay was less tiring than the journey from Kurla Station to Andheri West (where I live)!! Phew..I'm tired, but I couldn't just sit in the room..so where am I now? In my second home - my college.

It feel great to be back. I've come to like this place a lot even though it isn't as beautiful as Bangalore. I guess a thing of Joy is a Beauty for ever! (what say you RJ?)

I was in Bangalore for quite a while and I apologise GREATLY for not meeting up with most of you. I'll make sure it doesn't happen the next time (so see you all in 5 months).

And today happens to be Krishna's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bhavani, you seriously have some good marketing skills!!! :) I'm running out of time now so I guess I'll visit your site tomorrow...

Till later,
EnJoY!
varun

3 Comments:

  • Sorry guys and gals! I have been so caught up in chatting and posting in my favorite forum - hopenet - that I totally forgot Green Room! **beating myself up** I have missed 4 posts and 7 comments!! Anyway best wishes to all of you. Bav, sorry unable to comment in your spaces right now. Yeah, good marketing skills... and Happy Birthday to Krishna... anyway... catch with you all later... bye.

    PS: thanks varun

    By Blogger ADTC, at Wed Jan 11, 09:18:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • correction in the statement "A thing of beauty is a joy forever"....

    By Blogger ranjana, at Fri Jan 13, 08:22:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • umm...Ranjana...I switched it on purpose...

    varun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 16, 04:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home