The Green Room

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Greetings and salutations!!!
I thought I would blog before people start writing my blogging obituary!!!hehehe!!Anyway had an exciting couple of months packed with college work,exams and then finished with a much needed holiday to "The city of dreams" or Mumbai.Sorry Varun for not letting you know but it was a short trip and was mainly spending my time in a resort on the outskirts.Had an awesome time with all my cousins!!
Anyway nice to see that there are people keeping the blog alive.
Oh by the way guys,yesterday was Vishnu's birthday.He is apparently visiting on 6th May and Varun is coming down on 7th so I was wondering if all of us could meet up sometime next week.If you can make it please leave a comment.I think its been a long time since we all met up so please try and make it!!!!
Ok anyway will blog later.....please let me know about your decision.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home