The Green Room

Thursday, May 18, 2006

What happened to Bavu?

What happened to Bavani? About 6 days ago, we had a talk over the phone, and she said she is in the Changi Airport and waiting for a flight to Bangalore. But she was like worried and tensed about the flight. She was talking so tensed as though she was fearing for her life. But I assured her that everything will be alright, that she'll reach safely and that nothing will happen to the flight. She told me that the first thing she will do when she reaches Bangalore will be to call me.
6 days gone, and... no phone call, no e-mail, no chat.
There are just two possibilities:
1. She played a prank, either just for fun, or to hide away from me. (Mind you, we are in the same country.)
2. ... Oh no! It can't be!... I seriously don't ever want it to be the second one... ever!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home