The Green Room

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello!!

Whats happening? I think blogging has been jinxed for me. Everytime I logged on to blog something happened. The first time the net connection went off, and stayed off for a week; the second and third time I got a call for work and the 4th time the net connection went off again! Lets hope I'm lucky this time..

First, Happy Belated Friendhsip day! And I think it was Venkat's birthday a while back (sorry man just came across the date), so happy belated birthday!

All is well here, though this wonderful city has been showing its dark side for the past few days - heavy rains. No point stepping out actually. I was lucky enough to not have much work for the past two days, otherwise it would have been a nightmare.

My life is taken quite a turn now. There is so much more to do and think about! I find it a bit hard to believe that most of my life is in my own two hands. But I think building one's own life is fun. Its a wonderful experience with very less room for screwups!!

The work is good, I'm getting to work with good people. These past two days have been "chilled-days" so its been cool. But when there is work I dont even have time to look at myself in the mirror. Since its a profession that depends on both creativity and technicality sometimes things do take time, but the most fun is when things have to be finished within a deadline..

And as a bonus or I might call it a perk, I have met some very interesting people!! They were so interesting that I can think back now and have a real good laugh! Really, the things people say just to make show they are somewhere! Everybody seems to be a director or producer nowadays!And everyone seems to want to make a movie, and surprisingly everyone seems to be getting the money too! More than an art its become a business now, which is sad to see. The stuff they play on TV is quite terrible. And the Punjabi stuff - eek!! But the good thing is there are a few people doing good stuff and crap cant go forever can it? Not when one is in control..eventually.. ;)

Cheers and hope your lives go on well!
varun
P.S - And if that nasal ****** singer comes to your mind, yeah I was referring to him too..

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home