The Green Room

Saturday, July 09, 2005

ELECTIONS AND LOSSES.........

Hey people!!!!

Its been a while and as promised I have decided to post something on the blog.Well as nothing much has been happening,I'll tell you guys about me standing for elections in college for something called the Green Gene Guild(GGG).Is basically this association which each biotech student is a part of.So a few days back they decided to elect their president,secretaries and treasurers.The 1st years are eligible only for the post of treasurer.I had to speak in front of all my seniors and classmates and ask them to vote for me.But unfortunately I did not win...but never mind,theres always next year!!!!
Anyway,please blog and let the rest of us know what you guys are upto!!!

cheers,
Rj

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home