The Green Room

Saturday, August 20, 2005

HELLO ALL!!

Hey I just went throught the Bethany Junior College magazine - "INK SPOTS", and it is really impressive!!!....Just brought back a lot of memories, guess it left me feeling a wee bit nostalgic!!!...
As Arun requested, another incident that made me miss school more was the Sports Day.Inspite of my tests I was bent on going to attend the sports.Only God knows the number of times I changed my mind about going.Another issue was wanting to run because I really missed it!!!!...But we did not have a 4 member team and there was absolute chaos about who was going to run and who wasn't.
Well anyway, I ultimately did go and our team comprising of 3 guys and 1 girl - Nandan,Naveen,Tanmay and me, who had absolutely no practice was running with 4 other teams which had really fast senior runners.We were all nerves just before the race and had no expectations whatsoever.
But things changed so fast as soon as the gun went off and Nandan took off to give us a lead which I managed to keep.Naveen with his long(ostrich-like??!!!) strides comfortably stayed in the first place and Tanmay gave us a magnificient lead over the others and finished the race in style, proving to the others that we were not to be underestimated!!...It was such an amazing feeling, very unbelievable and awesome!!!....
Watching the rest of the sports and everyone cheering our school on, made me really miss that school spirit and the fun that we had!!!....Its not the same in college, not at all. Well atleast I got to make the best of my 2 years in Bethany with no regrets,with the best friends and classmates I could possibly have!!!.......

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home