The Green Room

Monday, October 10, 2005

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!

So what is happening???....Its been a while,but I've kind of been busy with my exams. Now that I'm relatively free,I decided to make the best of the opportunity and post something on the blog.So,how is everyone doing?Its so strange now that everyone is scattered all around the place.
Anyway,I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in coming for the musical that Bethany is staging this year,its called "SMIKE".If you are interested,then please let me know because you can get the tickets from me,when I get them.Its happening on the 21st and 22nd of October,that is a Friday and Saturday.It would be a good opportunity to meet up with everyone.
Thats it for now,but will be back soon!!!!......Meanwhile,anyone interested in getting tickets could either leave a comment or mail me.

Ciao!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home