The Green Room

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ekhehem!

Well, I thought I'd just drop a word, to make my presence known... Currently I'm typing in the "BlogThis" thing, which is a lot faster to do than loggin in to dashboard, clicking "Green Room", blah blah.

How are you guys and gals doing? Well as for me... hmmm... pretty mixed... constantly shifting between fine and sick and bored. Don't wanna go into the details of all this... it would be, as you are thinking in your mind, boring.

Anyway, I got this real good friend through the Internet. To her, I'm her best friend. I'm pretty confused if she's my best friend or something more than that... just kidding... she's one of my best friends... Yeah right, best friends... although the number of them is sadly low. :(

Okay guys that's all is popping up in my mind right now... bye for now... Good morning, good afternoon, good evening (according to the time in your watch).. and good night, sweet dreams if its time to sleep...

And PLS COMMENT!!! [that's all I can say, I don't know advertising, unlike Bavani :P lol]

6 Comments:

  • Quote:
    "I thought I'd just drop a word"


    Is my "word" too long?

    PS: "ekhehem" means "ehem" in case you are wondering

    By Blogger ADTC, at Sun Jan 22, 11:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • Oh man! Disgraceful! Is our blog sooooo dead that we have people from outside commenting..or is it that much more alive? Anyways, welcome to 'The Green Room' Spoorthi. Its just that things dont seem too green right now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 24, 01:40:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • Hey Spoo!
    First off,
    WELCOME TO THE GREEN ROOM
    (although it is not green as it used to be, sadly)
    well, i'll tell you about the girl when we chat in Yahoo.
    And yes, guys, visit Spoo's blog at spoorthispoo.blogspot.com... she's a newbee here, so make her feel at home!

    PS: spelling of newbie intentionally mistaken... (this PS is for RJ)

    By Blogger ADTC, at Tue Jan 24, 05:26:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • umm, varun, u didn't comment on my post...

    By Blogger ADTC, at Tue Jan 24, 05:27:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • ya i agree..wts up wid every1...no skool spirit anymore???..huh???...tht tall lanky boy comes online but conveniently forgets to blog!!!

    By Blogger ranjana, at Wed Feb 08, 07:06:00 PM GMT+5:30  

  • yeah i wonder what happ to that tall lanky guy.. are you alive tall lanky boy?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Feb 09, 12:06:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home