The Green Room

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Me..

Hello!!

I had typed out this nice long post in the evening when i was at college but there was an unpredicted power cut..so it all went poof! - lost in cyber space..

Well, I am posting at quite an unearthly hour - 1:44 AM. I just took a break so I thought I'd post something up and give Naveen a nice decent reply to his question..

What have I taken a break from? Work. I'm working on the audio post and music composition for a short film. So I just stay awake and work till my quality of output drops.. I'm doing this along with a friend from college. He's done the video edit and I'm doing the music and the both of us are doing the audio post. Good fun.. It's surprising how when you enjoy something you lose track of time and just dont feel tiredness hit you.. Reminds me of what Mark Twain said - when you enjoy work, it's no longer work - its play. So i here I am playing away into the wee hours of the morning!

So thats what I'm upto presently..
My course will done pretty soon to..gonna be very very interesting..

So cheers.. and lemme get back to where I was..

varun

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home